Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Melissa's blog

Our friends, Mark and Melissa, just arrived in Texas to spend 3 months where everything is bigger and better (or so I hear).  They're in Texas for Mark's job, but, also.....


Mark's going to seminary to become a missionary in some form.  How cool is that?  Alan and I have watched their hearts be even more radically changed over the last couple years and they are following the Holy Spirit's lead.  They genuinely love Jesus. They hope to eventually possibly end up in Singapore but they're open to wherever God puts them.  I'm adding their blog, "Spouseisms", to the list here on my blog and I hope you'll check in occasionally and read about their journey.  http://spouseisms.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Love you, praying for you, can't wait to see what God has in store for you!

      Delete