Monday, October 17, 2011

Helllloooooo ouuuttttt theeerrrreeee...........

Well, what-do-you-know. I said I'd be writing soon.  It seems as though I may have lied to you all, doesn't it now?  There are all kinds of posts in my brain.  Some notes are even down in my handy-dandy Droid phone thingy-majiggy.  Or on scraps of paper.  Thought provoking posts, boring posts, funny posts, sad posts, stupid posts.  I'm full of good intentions.  Eventually I will share these tidbits with you.  In the meantime, we have LIFE.  Life that I wrote was too busy and I'd like to do something about that. But apparently not this month.  This month has been full of Courtney and Matt's wedding, Ginger's baby shower, our fundraiser cookbook deadline, and a week of sickness, among other things.  Sometimes even good things in life can be stressful and overwhelming.  We'll see what next month has in store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment