Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Update

Yesterday was a very emotional day.  We lost a dear friend, which I will write about later when I have the time to write about him the way I want.  We also mailed our completed dossier to our agency in Virginia.  This morning I received the following email:


"Hi Dawn,
I wanted to let you know that your dossier arrived yesterday safe and sound! After one check through, everything looks correct and complete. The dossier will undergo another staff check and then will be taken the Department of State and the Ethiopian Embassy for certification/authentication. Assuming that all goes according to schedule, your dossier will be mailed to Ethiopia next Friday, 7/22/2011. This will be your official DTE! You’ll receive an email on Friday with mailing confirmation and a Fedex tracking number so that you all can follow the package’s trek to Africa.
I’m sorry to hear about the death of your close friend. It sounds like yesterday was a very emotional day for many, and I’ll be praying for great peace to cover your community as you mourn that loss.
Congratulations on completing your dossier!
Blessings,
Emily Lineberger | Africa Family Coordinator
America World Adoption "

So hopefully I can announce our official DTE date next week!  I'll keep you posted......

No comments:

Post a Comment