Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Easton's 7!!

My baby turned 7 two weeks ago.  Whaaaaa!! (That's me, crying).  Easton wanted to have his birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese.  You can imagine our happiness when he announced this fact.  We had never planned a birthday party at that location before and I must say that it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.  A party helper was assigned to us and he was very good at his job.  That made things easy.  I will not go on and on about the party, but I will show pictures!

This is the racecar cake my mom made (it's actually cupcakes).  She is so talented and creative.  Mom, couldn't you have passed a little more of that on to me?  Anyway, see the number 7 on the front and the driver?  No detail was overlooked.


These were the extra cupcakes Mom made. She used a candy mold to make the race cars on top.


The birthday boy with his crown:


Easton in the "Ticketblaster".  Dude, this was the highlight of the party for my son.  I mean, you have no idea how much this excited him.  He stood in this contraption for about 30 seconds and grabbed as many tickets as his little hands would hold. Don't you love the soccer socks?  We had just come from his soccer game.



No party would be complete without a picture with the Head Mouse himself, Chuck:



With friends:



The other friends (and one sister):



The games were not only a hit with the little kids, but also the big kids, evident by the smile on Alan's face:


Oh, wait, who do we have here?  That girl hiding behind her Papa who was helping her bowl?  Could it be Jayde?  I think so.  She's in the "I'm too old for this-don't you dare take my picture at Chuck E. Cheese-stage".  I took it anyway.  What are moms for?



And, finally, we have one of the many, and I do mean MANY, weapons that my son received as a gift.  The boy is soooo into destruction.  Pretending to destroy, that is, let me clarify.  I predict when he grows up he will be (1) a police officer, (2) an FBI agent, (3) an army/navy/airforce man.  Or all 3.  I think he takes after his Uncle Ryan. They aren't related by blood, but that doesn't matter. 




No comments:

Post a Comment