Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Strawberry Festival

Wow!  It's been a whole month since I last posted.  What a busy month it was - it flew by!  One culprit/time stealer was the Strawberry Festival.  For 11 days our family eats, sleeps, and breathes the Festival.  Our wardrobe is strawberries, our desserts are strawberries, you name it, we have seen it or own it that relates to strawberries. 

This is Alana with her cousin, Morgan, at the parade:


Here's Easton with his best friend, Ethan, and his cousin, Waylon, at the parade:


Jayde and I at the parade together:


My friends Sheri and Monica and I took our girls (we each have 2) to the All-Star Weekend concert.  My eardrums hurt afterward!  These are the girls, all excited to see the boys:


My sister, Ginger, and I at the Jeremy Camp concert:  Can you guess who's who?


Festival time is always fun, but I'm always glad when it's over!



No comments:

Post a Comment